Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Raining Cold Day


Today is not a good day for me.When running for my company reports, there are different figures and not tie with the reports sent to Japan.Now nobody can help me, just can wait for tomorrow because all my senior colleagues went back home. Today many staffs go back on time. Why i still in the office? Am i hardworking? No!Because of raining, i cant go back.Poor people ma...no money buy car so use motorcycle to go to work. Nevermind, one day i will get my own car myself. I wont give up so easily.

Now i getting worried and worried. Why i still cant get the call from IBM? Am i disqualified from the test?Huh....One week already passed. I still have one week chance to wait for the call from IBM. I really hope that i can get this job. But what to do...see how is my luck...coz recently my luck not so good.

Many things happened and make me really not happy nowadays. I know i need to face this kind of situation so that i can grow more faster internally. In order to face this kind of situation need to have strong sgility.

To all my friends outside (in Malaysia or overseas), thanks for all your concern. But i really fine here and learn something that i never learn before. No worry about me and i can handle it. I wish i can go through all those hard barrier and will have a nice day in the future.

Haizz...rain still haven stop yet.I cant go back so have to stay in the office to continue my work. Anyway wish you all all the best and have a nice day.

5 comments:

ReBirth said...

YO EMo BRo...chill k...mayb its a blessing in disguise...hehe

Jay Zhou said...

hi bro!
want do audit ma?my company got vacancy.
salary =1500-1800

Stephen said...

Dun wan la...i didnt have experience....ask King go...he got experience..hahaha

Jay Zhou said...

no need experience required..
haha..if u interest u let me know la...thanks!

Stephen said...

okok....