Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Deepest Feeling~~

Last night, i was told to be stayed.
I really dunno how to do, i was softhearted person so at last i was stayed.
I know that the problems still exist and we really need give each other time to think about our future.
This few days, i considered many things; my career, my relationship, and my family.
Which is the most important in my life?
Last night, i was touched and happy that you are so care about me.
If can, i rather stop the time and it maintains like that.
I really don't want the things happened and happened again.
It will make people bored and tiring.

I really don't want make the things complicated and complicated.
For me, i just want to be myself and have a simple life.
If we just can be friend then we need to treat each other like how we treat our own friend.
I just want to make clearly that friend is friend, girlfriend is girlfriend.
It is two different definition.
If you cant accept my shortage, it will make both of us even more suffer vice versa.
At last, i want to make the my conclusion with one song that i listened this few days repeatably.


爱情不能做比较

车子里收音机空气中还飘着雨
在这个深夜里你应该在他那里
有多久没再遇见你
房里没了你的气息
而我终于扔掉了你给我的所有东西

我可以填满了生活里每寸空隙
我知道不容易但我仍试着继续
听说你比从前开心
我还能有怎样的情绪
除了祝福我不想再多说一句

他很好 他多好
这些我并不需要知道
再难忘掉 多狂烈的拥抱
这回忆他也给不到
他多好 和我不同的好
最后是谁不重要
因为我知道 爱情不能做比较

就算是今天换一个人依靠
明天谁又比谁好
爱看不到听不到怎么做比较

别再说他很好 他多好
这些我并不想要知道
再难忘掉多狂烈的拥抱
这回忆他怎么给的到
他多好 和我不同的好
最后是谁不重要
因为我知道 爱情不能做比较
希望你知道 爱情不能做比较


13 comments:

ReBirth said...

BRo...if i start 2 comment..i will comment all.lolx...but the most important thing..mus always be alert fir this concept...man success bcoz of gal...man fuckup..also becoz of gal..so u pandai-pandai...adjust abit make it...no matter wat...u gonna get through it..even need bleed..not cry k? if i c u cry...im pronounce..u gay king!!lolx cheersss

apple_gan said...

is part of life. wen comes to complicated things will happen in life bcos part of our life xperince so u hav to encounter it so u can live wit it. wait til the rite time comes den u wil feel yr happiness around u...

apple_gan said...

ReBirth...曾听过一首歌:男人哭吧哭吧不是罪!不要把以为男人流泪就是懦弱和无能。。也不要压抑自己的情绪。。if he really cry..n u oso dunno..
Bro..support u!!

Jay Zhou said...

apple gan rebirth dunno how to read chinese!
Please translate!
wahaha!
stepehn be strong!I will support you no matter what decision you made!!

aarontay23 said...

ya..apple..rebirth is a banana..he donno wat u r writing..lol..my dear buddy..i hav been listening to these donno how many timezzzzzz..haiz..anyway..we'll stand beside u..be tough..

p/s:hock,we r waiting for u to yc..i tot my hp spoiled..haha..

Jay Zhou said...

hei aaron i cannot walk much...
haha
when i recover more first k!
lolx!

king,just kidding man!

ReBirth said...

hahaha...u guys arr...lolx ehh nex time lets beryumcha man..stephen oso mus follow...long time didnt yum wif u all

ReBirth said...

ooo ya...WEN...don wori bout stephen, he is a tough guy...

Stephen said...

Hey...u all dun bully my friend apple ar.
Anyway thanks for all bro's support me. i have to walk through this tough situation.
Yum cha...??when when..?Dont always yum in SG la...come KL yum la...hahaha.Keep in touch dude.

ReBirth said...

diuzzz....im in kl lar....if can yum at johhny's corner

Jay Zhou said...

omg...she is the only gal and she looks so pretty ma...

come we organise a party in KL!

haha!

ReBirth said...

hehe...i agree wif jay...haha.one gal...mus respect...^^

Jay Zhou said...

yaya..king!
lolx!